Effective and efficient management of waste, separation from biodegradable and non biodegradable as well as proper disposal.
Solutions to the multitude of problems in the agricultural sector. From helping soil, plants, farmers to monitoring organizations
Technological innovation which help better the lives of elderly and disabled sections fo the society. Easy to use technology for those who require constant support!
A smart city is a municipality that uses information and communication technologies (ICT) to increase operational efficiency, share information with the public and improve both the quality of government services and citizen welfare.
An innovative idea to help monitor and improve health of the people or to improve the job of those who work in the Health Sector!
1. Team size: 3 to 4 students.
2. Team leaders must fill their details along with other team members for registration and have to pay registeration fee of 150 per head which will be paid on spot during hackathon
3. The teams must register on our website and send in their abstracts from one of the given domains for preliminary selections on or before 16th February.
4. Each person in the team is requested to register individually and the registration amount per person is Rs.150. The registration fees should be paid on-spot.
5. The shortlisted candidates will be intimated with a set of domains from which they can choose.
6. Valid college ID proof is mandatory for all participating team members. The student will not be allowed to participate without his/her ID proof.
7. Teams are requested to bring their own laptops. High-speed internet will be provided throughout the event.
8. The teams are required to code/develop their solution only on-site from scratch.
9. There will be 4 rounds of evaluation among which the final round will be for the shortlisted teams from the previous rounds.
10. The teams are required to stay inside the college premises throughout the entire duration of the event and will be allowed to leave only after the hackathon ends. Adequate accommodation facilities will be arranged for boys and girls separately for convenience.
11. Information regarding team members seeking accommodation facilities (candidates who reside outside Chennai) should be informed prior in order to make necessary arrangements in the hostel.
12. It is mandatory that at least two of the team members should stay in the workplace throughout the event. Candidates can take turns and can make use of our college hostel to take occasional breaks.
13. Unlike on-spot payment, on-spot registration will not be entertained. Only shortlisted teams will be allowed to be a part of this event.
Rajalakshmi Engineering College is an Autonomous Institution, affiliated to Anna University. Standing at the edge of the city, Rajalakshmi Engineering College stands aloft in the education field. It has been in the foreground of Engineering and Technology for more than two decades now. Having gained an extensive reputation in the education world and in the industry, the institution has delivered thousands of successful engineers, researchers and entrepreneurs to the society. The college is well known for bringing out its students with impeccable knowledge in their core fields. The college has always strived to be an institution of excellence in Engineering, Technology and Management Education & Research and to provide competent and ethical professionals with a concern for society.
Since its inception in 1997, the Department of Computer Science and Engineering has been continuously making progress in teaching and R & D activities. The college provides undergraduate program (B.E), post graduate program (M.E), and in 2006 the Department was recognized as a Collaborative Research Centre by Anna University to offer M.S. (by research) and Ph.D. programmes. It aims to produce globally competent professionals, motivated to learn the emerging technologies and to be innovative in solving real world problems. It also promotes research activities amongst the students and the members of faculty to give back to the society.